Setup - AWS Wordpress
Launch the instance
- Create new EC2 instance in desired cluster location
- Select Wordpress by Bitnami
- Select Keypair
- Download keypair
- Click through free tier.
- Wait till it completes.
- Right click server instance, check logs for bitnami autopassword generation
- Go to your IPV4 and access your WORDPRESS
- Do whatever you want with it.
Configure Custom domain.
- Associate elastic adress to the instance.
- Go to your nameserver provider and point with an A record to the Elastic IP
- Wait, and Test.
Configure SSL for wordpress.
- SSH with Putty
Inside the server run following command
- sudo /opt/bitnami/bncert-tool
- Follow the steps.
- If name server is resolving you should be ok.